

Ha ha! I'm mobile! I learned how to roll over today. I've never much cared to be on my tummy and today Mommy had me on the floor doing my "tummy time" and much to her surprise, I flipped right over. Hehehe...there's no stopping me now! I just made mommy and daddy's life more difficult because now they can't leave me on high places unattended anymore. I told them "Just you wait, this is only the beginning."
1 comment:
Kadyn, you are moving right along! You see my parents forgot about me not being able to be on high places and I rolled right off the couch. I figured I needed to get a little tough to keep up with all the boys around so I took a leap of faith and rolled right off! Don't worry, I am okay now, but I didn't know right after it happened. Take care and see you tomorrow!
Hannah Joy
Post a Comment