Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dear Brother or Sister

Dear Little Brother or Sister,


Please stop making my mommy feel so sick. It has been a lot of fun getting to spend extra time with my daddy, but I don't like watching mommy hang over the toilet...it hardly seems fair that I am not aloud to touch the toilet, but she can put her head in it.

Also, I'm not so sure that this is a good idea...you are already getting a lot of mommy's attention and I am use to getting all the attention around these parts. I am working on my sharing, but come on...already? Don't get me wrong, I am very excited to be a big brother. I am excited to meet you and to teach you all kinds of things; to play in the dirt, to drive trucks, to scream, not to sleep, to give the best kisses and hugs, and how to get into all kinds of trouble, I mean fun.

Little Brother or Sister, I want my mommy back. I promise if you make it stop soon I will be as nice as a 2 year old possibly can be when you come out to play.


Love your big brother,
Kadyn

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Gretta,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Think of it as preparation for what's ahead:) Maybe the tough part is now and when the bundle arrives, he/she will sleep through the night and be a little angel:) Take care.

Stacie

Anonymous said...

greta! i'm so sorry you are so sick! that is no fun at all. i hope you are feeling better soon.:(