After weeks of complaining that I was too hot and itchy my mom and dad finally gave in and cut my hair. Well, I should say that mommy attempted to cut my hair. She was oh so brave to do so only because she knew that I had an appointment to actually get it professionally cut 2 days later (don't have pictures of that yet). I look quite handsome though it's taken some getting use to for everyone around me. I went from a toddler to a preschooler overnight in my looks.
**New Kadyn "Tricks"**
--Officially out of diapers, though not out of pull-ups yet.
--Offers "options" to mommy and daddy..."Daddy, you have two choices. Would you rather let me turn on the hose and play in my pool or we can go to the boat park."
--Still loves loves loves bugs. ALL bugs. Fascinated by bugs.
--Speaks with logic and understanding. Hmmm. Are we in trouble here?
2 comments:
Kadyn,
You look WAY too old with that haircut! You are making me feel old, so you should stay at the toddler stage a little longer please. You don't want to see me cry.
Love,
Kelcy
P.S. nice work on getting out of diapers, that one is ok with me!
Love the new look... reminds me of your daddy!
Love ya Kadyn.
Post a Comment