Here's what I purchased tonight:
5 bananas
2 limes
1 lemon
1 red pepper
1 pkg strawberries
1 pkg raspberries
5 mushrooms
4 pkgs (of 10) bic pens (these were free!)
2 pkgs (of 6) klondike bars
1 gallon ORGANIC milk
1 children's benedryl
2 boxes brownies
1 box confetti cake
2 frostings (why didn't they have this deal when I was doing all the baby showers?)
1 coffee creamer
2 boxes of fruit snacks
1 pkg (of 2) sippy cups
2 boxes (of 4) yoplait yoplus yogurts
6 jars of spaghetti sauce
10 boxes of q-tips
2 rice sides
GRAND TOTAL: $30.03
Without pairing coupons with promotions: $143.47--79% savings!
Anyone want a package of q-tips? :)
3 comments:
Crazy! Still don't get exactly how you are doing this! So, all one store?
Albertsons...They currently have a spend $30 on select items get $15 off your next transaction. Well, after browsing some coupon sites I saw that there was a double up of promotions...spend $30 on q-tips, get $12 off next purchase PLUS get the $15 off next purchase for spending $30. Pairing coupons with the promotions and doing in it 3 separate transaction to take advantage of the double-manufacturer coupons (I had 10 of them so that's essentially $10 off right there) allowed me to make the most of each deal.
S0...I purchased the q-tips first then rolled the $27 in to my next purchase which was another buy $30, get $15 off next purchase, and then rolled that $15 in to my next purchase (all the produce, milk, etc.)
3 Transactions:
1. 10 boxes of Q-tips; $30 (on sale so I already saved $17.90 there) Got coupons for $27 off next purchase
2. Promotion; cost $22 after coupons, used $22 of my $27 to pay for it AND got back coupon for another $15 off next purchase so I have a total of $20 off next purchase ($13.91 savings with coupons, $22.84 sale savings)
3. Random items we needed; cost $20.03. I owed .03 CENTS. (Coupon savings $10.75, $8.85 sale savings).
Have you ever thought about writing a book about how to do this... I guess something to do in all your spare time :) If we lived closer I would take some q-tips off your hand. We've been out for awhile and I keep forgetting to pick some up, probably because I keep forgetting my grocery list at home. On that note I probably don't even have q-tips on my list because I've forgotten to add them... brain is all mush right now.
Post a Comment