Saturday, September 26, 2009

10 Months Old!

It's hard to believe Kai is 10 months old. Seriously? Where has the time gone? This month has held a lot for Kai as well as our family...

Here is Kai helping mommy "coupon."





New 10 month highlights:

Kai is CRAWLING!! He began crawling at about 9 1/2 months. Needless to say he has many scrapes on his face due to his new found mobility.

Kai has 4 teeth...two on the bottom and two on the top.

He sleeps through the night from 8-6:30, eats, then sleeps until 7:45.

He says "ba ba" and waves for bye. He says "ba" for ball. He says "dada" and "nana" but not so much "mama" (insert jealousy here).

And big brother Kadyn helping daddy "yawn mow"


And I just have to post this because it still truly blows me away that I've wasted so much money NOT couponing. Below is a picture of everything I bought today from Safeway and Fred Meyers with my coupons of course. It cost me $9.45 out of pocket. But I received a $10 off my next purchase. That means I pretty much got PAID .55 for all that stuff. :)

1 comment:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

I had a great time putting away all of my free or very cheap stuff! Thanks for all your help, and especially for the new photos of the kids! I think Kadyn and Kai are quite industrious!