1. We were having lunch at Grammie's house today and Grammie noticed that she was out of chips. Kadyn turns to mommy and says "Mommy, do you have any chips?"
Mommy says no and Kadyn declares "This is a perfect disaster!"
If only all our lives were so simple to think that a disaster was not having chips (and for the record...he hardly ever gets chips!)
2. We were singing This Old Man and it came to This Old Man, He Played Seven, He Played Knick Knack Up In Heaven...and Kadyn stops singing, looks at me, and says: "Mommy, I thought you said only people that died could go to heaven?"
Mommy: That's right, I did.
"But if this Old Man can play knick knack on the gate for number eight, then how did he get to heaven?"
Dumbfounded and completely caught off guard mommy: Um...Er...Maybe the gate is heaven's gate?
I guess that was a good enough answer to him cause he didn't ask anymore questions.
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Costume Ideas
19 hours ago
1 comment:
HA HA HA HA oh my goodness! that is brilliant!
Post a Comment