We went to the pool; the life jackets were so we could go down the slide. Even Kai went down the slide like a big boy. No fear in this family.
Always eating...
Sometimes I can't get over how much they look alike...
There's a great park in the center of Sunriver that we went to a couple of times. Aunt Sue bought all the boys matching monkey shirts and all the girls matching flower outfits. Very cute! Here we are practicing being brothers and being kind to one another.
This is my "shy" face. I stick my hand in my mouth and suck on my pointer and middle fingers. I spent much of the first day like this...or any new experience like going to the new playground for the first time.
I was even the tour guide for the High Desert Museum. I think it might be something I'll consider as a profession as I grow up. I was quite good at it. The hole in the picture is where Kai should be...he was home taking a nap. (L-R Leif, Elianne, Kadyn, Amelie, Kale, Kyrie)
(L-R) Amelie, Elianne, Kadyn
(L-R) Kyrie, Kale, Amelie, Elianne, Kadyn)
What great memories!
Here are some Kadynisms of the weekend:
1. B-I-N-G-O is sung "There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his NEMO"
2. You "amen't" going. Meaning, aren't.
3. "Leif (keep in mind leif is 10), if you want that to stay safe from my baby brother (referencing a book of cd's) you need to put it up really high."
4. Kadyn learned how to ride a bike with training wheels...we know what he'll be getting for Birthday/Christmas this year.
Besides spending much of the weekend in timeout for screaming, Kai did manage to learn some new words.
1. Hieeeee ("Hi")
2. Boo
3. Ot ("Hot")
4. Ow (he's actually known this for awhile but I don't know if I wrote it down or not)
5. Da-pa (Grandpa)
6. Though not a word, Kai had a fascination with his brother's bike helmet and all the bikes. Again, we know what he'll be getting for Birthday/Christmas this year.







2 comments:
So very glad you both had SO much fun, and especially with Grandpa. What a very special family time! Love your monkey shirts ;) and Love you too! P&N
Looks like you had a great time in Sunriver! I wish we would have seen you guys while we were there! I have great memories of visiting the High Desert Museum when I was little :).
Post a Comment