Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm 3 months old!

Daddy has been pouting all night because he's afraid that he's lost Mommy to the life of blogging. What he doesn't know is that this way I can say hi to all my family and friends that don't get to see me every day.

I am getting to be such a big boy. Today was my 3 month birthday. Mommy made me wear green because it's St. Patrick's Day. She said she didn't want weird ladies coming up to me and pinching my cheeks if I didn't have green on.

2 comments:

Chris and Jenni said...

Kadyn,
Welcome to the world of blogging! I can already tell you are going to be an excellent little blogger.
Samuel

Randy and Danielle said...

WOO HOO!!! Welcome to the wide web.
Your sweet do is for sure the best picture to publish first. It lets everyone know just how bold and cool you really are. See you later!
Hannah Joy