Friday, May 18, 2007

5 Month Milestones

Hi Everyone. Yesterday I turned 5 months old. What? No way you say! Yup...it's really me. It's been a busy 5 months. Here's what I've learned recently:
1. To laugh and blow bubbles
2. To consistantly roll over from tummy to back and roll onto my side from my back. This means I enjoy tummy time now.
3. To taste rice cereal...this is on hold because mommy fed me too much sweet potatoes the other night and I spent the entire night throwing up. Boy do I know how to scary my mommy and daddy. I've never seen them move so fast.
4. To sit up...well, almost. I can sit up unsupported if I"m sitting on someone's lap (mommy says this is because my legs aren't out straight like they would be on the floor).
5. To sleep without my swaddle.
6. To sleep in my crib. We marked my 5 month birthday by making this transition from my hammock to my crib. I'm still not so sure about this one and it's a work in progress. Mommy got 3 hours of broken sleep last night but I did better than suspected.
7. Mommy and Daddy can carry me on their hips when we go places which is good because they always grunt and strain when trying to carry me in my car seat now.

Well, I'm off to meet some new friends. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Randy and Danielle said...

Way to be FIVE MONTHS OLD! You only have a month to go and then you can do all sorts of things like sit up and then start to possible crawl soon. Then your mom and dad will have to really watch out for you then!!! It is really great though, trust me I know! Miss you from Idaho!

Hannah Joy