Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My new toy

I want to introduce you to my new toy. Daddy and Mommy call it my foot. Well, this "foot" has 5 things on the end of it that taste really good. I've been trying for the past few weeks to get those darn things in my mouth and FINALLY I've consistantly got it down. I must have a tasty foot because everyone I know tries to eat it too.
I think I'm pretty darn talented if I do say so myself. And pretty darn cute too.

1 comment:

Chris and Jenni said...

Congratulation! This is huge. I can remember when I finally got my foot in my mouth, I persevered despite the odds.
Enjoy it while it lasts! Every once in a while I will try to get to my toes but it just doesn't work, I now have a big belly that holds me back. huh...
Anyways, we should hang out. You could bring your mom too.
Sam