This was my 3 month picture. I still needed back support when I was sitting up then.
A side note: I said I would tell you about how my daddy went to Alaska. He was gone from Saturday and he was there when I woke up on the following Friday morning. He went with his daddy and brother. It seemed like an awfully long week...at least that's what mommy kept saying. It was her hardest week of work, we had our roof redone, and Boulder couldn't go to doggy daycare because the yard was getting relandscaped. And to top it all off, the first night daddy was gone our power went out so we packed up all our things and went to Grandma Roxanne's house. I got to sleep in bed with mommy and Grandma. It was so much fun that when I woke up at 2:00am I wanted to play. Mommy didn't think that was so fun though and quickly put a stop to that. But, Daddy had a good time and made it back safely.
No comments:
Post a Comment