
So I've figured out how to get that darn waterfall into my mouth...just grab the faucet, stick your tongue out and wait for the water to fall in.

I've also figured out how much fun in it is to splash all, yes ALL, the water out of the tub. I just kick my legs and watch mommy go running for towels. Daddy said it's time to retire to the big boy tub where I can splash all I want and not get water everywhere. What fun is that?

Look at me sit up like a big boy. That darn towel was blocking the water from my splashing. I wanted it out of the way so the water would go everywhere.

Hey, wait a minute...you mean I can get out of this thing?

Yup. See you later alligator. I just made mommy's life a lot harder because I realized how to get out of the tub, and my swing, and my bouncy chair.
1 comment:
Kayden,
Way to go! It looks to me like you are getting ready for swimming lessons. You are one smart little guy. Who would have thought that all this time you were just practicing in your tub, so that you could be the best little swimmer possible. I am honored to swim next to you:)
Samuel
Post a Comment