
At 8 months we mark a new transition…from 9 mo clothes to 12 mo clothes. As you’ve read, I can sit up all by myself. I wave “bye-bye” and clap “yeah” and even give kisses. My newest development…finally…is crawling.

I can pull myself up (but mommy wants to caution everyone that I haven’t learned yet that if I let go…I fall down) and I can even take a few steps if you hold my fingers.

I love toys that make noise and if it doesn’t make noise I just bang it on the floor. (This is my new toy from my grandparents). I’ve even started expressing how mad I get when someone takes a toy away from me that I still want. How do I do this you ask? SCREAM! Wow, it’s been a busy month. No wonder mommy keeps saying how exhausted she is.
1 comment:
Happy 8-month Birthday to Kadyn! He has an excellent blog. We love following his progress and watching his pictures from here in Denver (both me[Rachele] and my Dad check in from time to time).
Elise is his second step-cousin (I had to go to a genealogy website to figure that out!). She is exactly 5 months younger. She doesn't have her own blog (a bit too advanced for her), but she has hijacked our family blog: http://rhubarbjam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment