Saturday, August 25, 2007

Getting in to T-R-O-U-B-L-E

See this face? I'm so sweet and innocent...I don't get in to any trouble. (Wink wink.)
I swear this isn't me. I am NOT eating the shampoo bottle that was supposed to be out of my reach. Okay...it is me and I am eating it...but I don't know how the bottle got into my hands. Okay...I do know, but don't tell mommy.

This crawling thing is great. I can get anywhere and explore everything I could only look at before. (It was right after this picture was taken that I tried to pull myself up on the stool and we both toppled over)

Mommy and I are going to need to have a talk about the timing of the pictures she takes. She keeps catching me getting in to things I'm not supposed to. I don't like having proof because then I can't blame it on Daddy or Boulder.


See, cute and innocent. But despite the trouble I've been getting in to lately, Mommy and Daddy told me they still love me. They actually said that no matter what, they will ALWAYS love me...I may have to test that one day and see if they actually mean it.



No comments: