Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm 10 months old

This month flew by...literally (since we spent 10 days on the East Coast)
Here's what this Lil Monkey has accomplished this month:
  • Took my first steps (I don't take more than 1 or 2 so I'm not an avid walker yet--mommy said that I just need to spend more time with Sam)
  • I had the Coxsackie Virus (Hand Foot and Mouth Disease)
  • I took my first flight across the country
  • I fell in love with apples
  • My new favorite game is chase...especially if it's my daddy chasing me
  • I learned how to dance…just a side note that daddy wanted me to point out--I don't get my cool moves from mommy
  • I got to experience my first fall, pumpkin, leaves, etc.
  • I decided that I don't like baby food anymore…I would much rather eat what mommy and daddy are eating and even if I've already had dinner, I'll crawl over to them and whine until I get what they have.
  • I got my first pair of shoes and look like a horse trying to walk in them
  • I had my first lick of ice cream resulting in refusing to eat anything unless it was sweet for 24 hours
  • I had my arm destroyed TWO times to get tested for lead (yes, you read that correctly. I had to be re-drawn because the Dr's office accidentally froze my blood the first time and apparently, it can't be frozen to test for lead poisoning--grrrr.)
  • And I got to go to the beach for the first time

  • And last but not least...look REAL close at this picture. I FINALLY got my first tooth!!! Boy I tell you, I just get over being really crabby when I was really sick and then I get this darn tooth that had to break through. I'm surprised mommy caught me smiling in this picture :)

No comments: