Are you kidding me? That is just amazing, I would have to say that I am jealous and would love the snow to come our way too! So we found out this weekend that your hubby is related to Trevin & Trey over here at our church, it was fun to talk about how we knew you guys and were in small group together! He told us lots of family memories! How are you guys doing and your son is SO adorable - take care and we will talk w/ you later!
1 comment:
Are you kidding me? That is just amazing, I would have to say that I am jealous and would love the snow to come our way too! So we found out this weekend that your hubby is related to Trevin & Trey over here at our church, it was fun to talk about how we knew you guys and were in small group together! He told us lots of family memories! How are you guys doing and your son is SO adorable - take care and we will talk w/ you later!
Danielle
Post a Comment