
This is my new best friend...a broom. Much to mommy's delight I have taken on a new hobby. Sweeping!

I thought Boulder might like to try.

Boulder wasn't very interested. I tried explaining how to use the broom, but he was more interested in sleeping.

Come on BA-DA! Sweep with me!

Mommy told me I couldn't bring my sweeper on the stairs. I made sure I told her what I thought about that.

Oooo. The magic art of destraction. A remote.

Oh, I like remotes too. Maybe this can be my new best friend?
2 comments:
greata, he is SO cute! i love all the new pictures. i have been meaning to look at your blog again for awhile. anyways, andrew got that rocking horse for christmas too! how funny.:)
p.s. we are having a boy. :)
hi greta!
sorry I haven't looked at your blog in a while--kadyn looks SO much older! where did his red hair go?!?! he looks so blonde now!
I hope you guys are doing well--miss you!
Post a Comment