Friday, February 1, 2008

I'll do it my OWN self

I recently decided that I will do everything, and I mean everything, all by myself. Mommy said it's too early for me to exert my will so much, but I disagree. I have to feed myself with my own spoon and fork...and it usually needs to be in a bowl like mommy and daddy use. Yesterday I picked out the shoes I wanted to wear by screaming at the shoes mommy brought over and running to get my other pair from my bedroom. And my word for everything is "Ahh". If I want to get picked up..."Ahh". If I want to go upstairs "Ahh". If I want to go outside... "Ahh". If I want to eat or drink "Ahh". If I want more... "Ahh".
And I get very frustrated when my "Ahh" isn't understood. Obviously I was out of yogurt and wanted more. duh. Or should I say, Ahh?

No comments: