Sunday, March 15, 2009

Can't catch a break

Almost as soon as I posted yesterday Kadyn started complaining of his ear hurting. I thought maybe he bonked it on Kai's swing and it was just sore. Well, he complained of it off and on yesterday but he was in SUCH a great mood that I didn't think much of it. Then, he was up for 2+ hours in the middle of night crying because his ear hurt. Kai was up the entire night (he would sleep in 20 minute blocks and then start screaming--reminded me of when Kadyn was a baby). Needless to say, I called first thing this morning to get them in to the Dr. Kadyn, bless his heart, has a double ear infection. Kai's ears were red, but not infected yet. Not quite sure why he was up all night other than he has a really bad cough, stuffy nose, etc. I'm exhausted as I'm sure they are but at least I have my health. I heart just breaks for them. It's been a long week. One nice thing though...Kadyn is finally old enough to tell me what's wrong :) Now for the most part I won't have to guess!

1 comment:

Rachele said...

Oh Greta -- so very very exhausting! I hope both of your little guys get on the mend soon!