Today is my 4 month old birthday. Here are some updates on me:
1. I'm as big as your average 9 month old. I weigh 17.4 lbs (90%) and am 26 1/2 (95%) inches long. Ladies and Gentleman, drum roll please...I am finally on the charts!
2. I can roll over tummy to back pretty consistently.
3. I love to laugh, coo, smile and drool.
4. I love to watch my big brother.
5. I have been to the Dr's more times in my first 4 months than most go in their first year; I've had your average cold, sinus infection, croup and a double ear infection.
6. Mommy thinks I must hold the world record for number of poops in one day; and she's always baffled by the fact that more ends up on my back than in the actual diaper.
7. Mommy got all teary-eyed when she put away all my clothes yesterday. Will another baby ever get to wear them?
8. I am just a happy go lucky, go with the flow, kind of guy.
9. When I am feeling well, I am a great sleeper.
2 comments:
Hmmm... It was a record breaking day for Ellie too!!! She just exited her teens and entered into the world of 20's...
HeHeHe... funny stuff!
Ahhh. The opposite of my girls. The twins tipped the scales at 20 lbs. each the other day at a follow-up ear check (they are in the single digits, percentile-wise). That's 20 lbs. at 18 months. And Hannah is only now kissing the 50th percentile for height (she's 38 inches); her weight still hovers in the 30 and under percentile (32 lbs.). But that's an improvemnt over the 10th percentile she spent her first two years in! Here's to diversity, baby! And to the end of cold and flu season. We feel your pain, truly. I think co-pays to the pediatrician are going to bankrupt us.
Big, big love, Nikki and crew.
Post a Comment