Friday, January 15, 2010

It's a stretch

So, mommy said now that the holidays are over, there really hasn't been much to take pictures of. I informed her that there are important people out there that wanted to see our cute faces on the blog so she brought out the camera...
(I know this one is just like all the other bath pictures, but it's too cute! And yes, we are sure now that Kai will have adorable dimples too.)

Boulder even wanted in on the picture fun.


I made sure to wear my Green Bay Packers shirt for Grandpa and was *really* wanting to call him right away on the computer (skype) but it was 11pm there.

I had my 3 year old check up the other day. I'm in the 80% for weight, and 93% for height. I passed all my tests with flying colors and only briefly cried when I got 2 shots, though I didn't trust nice strangers for the rest of the night. According to me, my name is Taydin Dames Teeny. But, that was good enought for the Dr. :) He thought I spoke very well, had an excellent vocabulary and have mellowed out quite a bit...he just didn't see me trying to keep some of my special things away from my little brother.

No comments: