This is mostly for mommy's memory 'cause I doubt too many other people would be interested...
Kadyn...
Kadyn asked to pray by himself tonight. I always ask him if he wants a turn, or if he wants to lead the prayers, but usually he says no. Tonight, he decided that he would...for the first time! (At least it was the first for me). Warmed my heart in it's simplicity. Here's his prayer:
"Dear God. I pray for Boulder. Dear God. I pray for Kai. Dear God. I pray for Moms. Dear God. I pray for Dad. Dear God. I pray for Aunt Chelsea. Dear God. I pray for Baby Isak. Dear God. I pray for Grammy and Pops. Dear God. I pray for Nana and Papa. Dear God. I pray for Aunt TT and Uncle Jesse. And I pray for Aunt TT and the baby. Dear God. I pray for Grandpa. Dear God. I pray for Uncle Anders. Dear God. I pray for Uncle Drew....Mommy, now what do I say? Oh wait, wait! Dear God. I pray for Gracie. Oh yea, Amen."
Kai...
I decided tonight that I wanted to pick Kai up and rock him while I sang him his good night song. I don't know why. I just did. However, while I was singing to him he started to "sing" with me. Oh so cute. It sounded more like humming, but he kept getting louder and louder. I couldn't help but giggle while I was singing which he thought was great, prompting louder singing. Love him.
Kai has also started to take interest in the potty. No, he hasn't gone on it, but he is always wanting to sit on it. Probably just a passing thing, but cute all the same. And he's been naming everything. He'll point to something and say "Mama" or "Dada" or "Bobo (Boulder)", etc. depending on who it belongs to.
**POTTY UPDATE--tonight, 4/6, he went pee pee in the potty. I gave him a jelly bean, which prompted another pee pee in the potty :) We won't be giving up diapers any time soon, but it was still exciting!**
Both boys have been mimicking each other to no end the last few days. Whatever one is doing, the other wants to do too. I continue to pray they will be the best of friends.
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago
1 comment:
This post left me in tears. I love these boys soo much!! You are one amazing mom and dad ry and greta! these boys are blessed beyond measure. you do such a beautiful job raising them! love you all!!
Post a Comment