Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So much to catch you up on...

We've had a very eventful December. Since our birthday party we've been keeping mommy busy with all of our social gatherings. We went to our good friend Cohen's house with some of our other buddies for a Christmas cookie decorating evening. 

 Mine was meticulously covered.
 Kai's was, well, he got distracted by all the goodies and decided they were more fun to eat than put on the cookie...
I even had a preschool presentation of The Little Red Hen. In case you can't tell, that's me in the middle.
My preschool class. 

And we even got to babysit little baby Laila. We each took turns holding her.
 And I even got a chance to feed her. I've become quite enamored with babies.
 I also celebrated my REAL 4th birthday. Kai helped light the candles on the cake.
 And I decided to talk to Kai about the importance of noticing what color the snow is.
 He was a bit confused. After all, yellow is his favorite color.
We had to say goodbye to Laila; she's moving to Texas. I hate goodbyes. 
 But not all is sad because Cousin Isak is here from Denver for the week! We have been looking forward to this day for weeks.

 And Mommy said that it's almost Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet boys! How much we miss you. and I have to agree with Mommy! I love this post. You two are soo cute, and sweet. You took such good care of Laila! She can't wait to see you in July!

Love you TONS!