We've had unseasonably cold weather as evidenced in the picture below. Pants and a sweatshirt. Yup. The boys had a fun time showing everyone around the High Desert Museum again. However, towards the end I ended up having to bring them home early as one decked the other resulting in many tears, and 2 time outs. My boys? Shocker, I know. ;)
Below is our beautiful skyline. I made the kids go on a detour on way to Grammy and Pops house to take a picture of how beautiful the mountains looked. It's amazing how much snow is still up there. It's a good thing there wasn't that much snow 6 years ago or our wedding would have looked very different.
We spent the past week with T-mom (Greta's grandma), Uncle John, Aunt Linda, and cousin Kathryn. Surprisingly I don't have any pictures. The only one I have is below, but shhh. Don't tell Grammy because she doesn't like the kids lifting up those rocks.This past weekend if finally warmed up again. We spent this past Saturday morning at the Children's Festival. The kids have thoroughly enjoyed it the past few years and even more so in getting to spend it with Gracie and Elliott this year.
The Festival has all kinds of games and prizes for kids to play and my boys eat it up...literally.
And another of our favorite summer activities that also happened to be this past Saturday is the Criterium. The kids got a kick out of how fast the racers went. And even more of a kick out of getting to see Aunt TT and Laila Belle for the first time in 7 months (again, no pictures). Towards the end of the race and after we said goodbye to TT and LB we headed over to the new frozen yogurt place downtown. Yummy.
| waiting for the race to start |
![]() |
| Kai is checking to see if the racers are about to blow by again. |
| Kai checking out the hot air balloon way off in the distance. |
| The owners of these cute shoes abandoned them in order to run faster while they played chase. |
I am so glad that the weather finally warmed up.


No comments:
Post a Comment