We also attempted a few rides. We thought we would check out the helicopters first but having to wait outside of it for the attendant to come around and put us in was a no go for Kai. So I took a solo flight.
Kai braved up and said he thought he'd like to try the canoe...the first lap was very similar to last year. (click on the "very similar to last year" to see last year's post) However, the attendant of this ride let us around twice which made all the difference. Though he tried very hard not to smile, Kai enjoyed himself a bit on that second lap.
A couple of days later we ventured the fair again. This time we took Grammy, Uncle Anders and Dannie. We were much braver this time. I even tried out being a Guinea pig in water.
One of the best rides around...
Dannie and Uncle Anders even let us watch them to the Zipper. We weren't tall enough for the grown up rides...but we're going to try again next year.
Kai even bravely (because Mommy offered to go with him) thought he would like to try out the same roller coaster (click to see the 2009 post) I tried when I was his age. Uncle Anders went with me. I made sure to hold his hand when he got scared.
Since I conquered the tiger I thought I was brave enough to solo the swings. Pretty sure I'm ready for those darn grown-up rides I'm not tall enough for yet.
And I think Kai is ready for anything as long as Mommy is there too.
We each got to pick one last ride. Kai picked the tiger roller coaster again...and wanted to sit up front! He even did most of it with his hands raised!
What another fun, full, busy day.




2 comments:
so fun! i love the picture of the boys on the mini water ride together, they are so cute! your fair looks fun, a little better than our spokane one i am guessing. ;)
looks like fun! wish we were there to join!!!
xo
Post a Comment