But alas, the lure of the helicopter was too strong and I took flight.
And then, well, the race car looked pretty fun too. Kai was very, very upset that he didn't get to go on one of the cars. But, he needs to be as tall as me in order to do that.
Because Kai so desperately wanted to go on the cars, Mommy thought he might enjoy the canoe.Since the canoe went over so well, we moved on to the horses. One horse thought Kai tasted pretty good.
I tried to show him how to be brave.
Kai decided that the best place to be was in the stroller having an icee.
Uncle Anders was bummed there weren't any camels to ride this year. (We were trying to get a group shot with Uncle Anders but the sun was SO bright)
**This may be a fun tradition each year to see how the pictures progress...there are a lot of the SAME exact pictures from last year...on Uncle Anders' shoulders included! Cute!**



2 comments:
I think you should frame Kadyn's roller coaster disaster and Kai's canoe disaster next to each other ;)
haha! TOTALLY! I can title it "Worst mom in the world...laughing at one and taking photos of the other in their misery"
Post a Comment