
Mommy wanted to do an Easter photo shoot. She dressed me in my cute pastel bunny outfit and sat me down on the couch. I was much too interested in the basket full of toys she sat me next to and I never looked at the camera. But boy did mommy sure try some pretty silly things to try to get me to look at her. This picture was taken right before I snatched that yellow thing mommy called a "Duck" and put in it my mouth.

Boulder was supposed to get his picture taken next to the bunny, but he thought it made a much nicer pillow. And yes, he is asleep on the couch like this almost every night. Daddy calls him King Boulder.

When mommy tried to have me take a picture with the bunny, I thought it was much more fun to eat his long ears.

Mommy thought that I would look cute in the Easter basket...you can see my amusement. All in all, this photo shoot was a bust. (But my oh my, look at how big my tummy is. You would think I already get to eat that sweet stuff daddy talks about...I think it's called CANDY!)
2 comments:
Kadyn,
Buddy, pal, and fellow blogger... if you don't put your foot down about this blog thing, your mom is going to have you doing some pretty ridiculous things (trust me).
Sam
Well you might be in luck though, it looks like Boulder might enjoy the spot light. So I am thinking that if there is a way to really encourage your puppy to jump in the shots - you know with your Kaydn to doggy language - then you could be in the clear. I don't know try it and let me know!!!
Hannah Joy
Post a Comment