Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hey...this isn't milk!

I went to the Dr.'s last week for my 4 month check up. Yup...4 months. He told mommy that I can move to big boy food aka Rice Cereal. I wasn't so sure about this white, cold stuff. I refused to open my mouth actually. But, once I gave it a chance, I decided it was lip smackin good.

On another note, I weigh 15 lbs. 14 oz. putting me in the 75 % for weight. And I am almost 27 inches long putting me in the 93% for height. WOW. No wonder mommy always makes daddy carry my carseat to and from the car. I'm a big boy.

1 comment:

Nicole Leigh Shaw said...

Yummy! No wonder he likes it: 15 lbs. and change?! He's a strong boy and he needs his rice cereal for his big muscles. Heck, Hannah is 2 and only weighs 24.5 lbs. Go, Kadyn!!

Hugs,

Nikki, Uncle T, Hannah and co.