Kadyn, I have big news! I got a work bench and tools just like my dad. Now we can build great things together. When do you want to come over? I will show you how to use my hammer, drill, screwdriver, level, and lots of other really cool tools. Sam
Greta and Ryan, He's SOOO cute! Thanks so much for getting back to me with your address and email and this blog...what a great idea! You look like proud, happy, parents and I'm so happy for you! My next question is...when do I get to meet him??? :) Annie
2 comments:
Kadyn,
I have big news! I got a work bench and tools just like my dad. Now we can build great things together. When do you want to come over? I will show you how to use my hammer, drill, screwdriver, level, and lots of other really cool tools.
Sam
Greta and Ryan, He's SOOO cute! Thanks so much for getting back to me with your address and email and this blog...what a great idea! You look like proud, happy, parents and I'm so happy for you! My next question is...when do I get to meet him???
:) Annie
Post a Comment