I've been keeping mommy and daddy up every night for the past 3 weeks. They transitioned me in to my crib. Little did they know that was a BIG mistake. I am one strong willed little boy. That, or I'm teething. When in doubt, blame it on the teeth. I wake up every 1-2 hours. I've been told it's a good thing I'm so darn cute because around my house, we're known as the house of the dead. Mommy prays every night for God to cover me with His big, soft blanket of sleep at night...that, or patience, energy and lots of love.
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Costume Ideas
19 hours ago
1 comment:
Hang in there! I still pray for God to send Hannah into a peaceful, quiet sleep each night. It gets better, I promise.
XOXO
Nikki
PS--I ADORE the picture of Kadyn in the hat.
Post a Comment