
It's official...I have figured out how to pull myself up in my crib. This has resulted in some very early mornings for mommy. I've been practicing my screaming for the big airplane ride I'm taking at the end of the month so when I wake up at 3:30 AM I pull myself up and SCREAM until mommy comes in. It's great, I'm training her well.

The best part is, I scream until I get to go back to sleep on the couch.

Mommy told me it's a good thing I'm so cute because by the time I finally fall back to sleep it's time for mommy to get ready for work.
2 comments:
Kayden,
Thanks to your brief lesson on growling yesterday I am now a proficient growler. We should get together sometime and growl.
Samuel
Samuel,
I'm glad you learned to growl so quickly. Yes, let's get together soon!! It we don't hurry up and get together, by the time we do we'll be rotten pumpkins.
~Kadyn
P.S. I was watching how you do that thing you call walking...I think it looks like something I might want to try out soon.
Post a Comment