Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Can we go back yet?

Well my big trip has come and gone already. I spent the past 10 days on the East Coast. After a day of travel we arrived. Mommy wanted me to let everyone know that I did great on the plane!! Not only that, but it only took 2 days for me to get adjusted to the time change.


Our first stop was at my Grandpa's house in Burlington, Vermont. The first day we were there we picked raspberries and went to an apple orchard.
My Grandpa helped me pick my first apple.

I decided that apples are great!!


We spent the next day touring mommy's old stomping grounds in Middlebury, VT.
We played on the Green at the center of town.

We went to Shelburne Farms and got to see all kind of animals.

And I got a bird's eye view of the farm grounds. It was beautiful.

Then on Tuesday, after 5 hours of driving, we ended up at my Great-Grandparent's house in Connecticut. I have to admit that I don't remember too much of the drive...mommy and daddy said they split up the day and drove during my naps. Here I am playing in the sand for my first visit ever to the beach...and not just any beach...the Atlantic Ocean!!


Even after such a long drive I was all smiles.

I found a new friend. They call this orange thing a pumpkin. Mommy said that every year during this time they harvest these things and some can be as big as me. We actually passed one at a farm that was as big as a VW Bug. This is crazy!

Boy, visiting family is so much fun.

During the 5 hour drive back to Vermont we stopped and had a picnic in Massachusetts.


Back in Vermont the leaves finally started to pop out. Here is the famous beaver pond in the town mommy was born in...Huntington, VT. It was beautiful. Grandpa calls it a spiritual place.


My mommy and daddy tried many goofy things to keep my entertained during all the car rides.


Another bribe during the car rides. This one was great!! Note to self: if you cry...you get ice cream!


I couldn't believe how pretty it was there.

Now that we're home I am all set to go back. This suitcase looks like it's just the right size for me. I was up at 4am today. Guess I have some getting use to with this whole time change. Wish me luck.






1 comment:

Stacie said...

What an amazing place you got to go see! I hope my mom and dad take me to the east coast someday, especially in the fall...WOW!

We miss you a bunch!

Canyon