Here are a hodge podge of pictures most of which sum up my past month:
- Mommy is pretty sure that it's official...my eyes are going to stay blue. Against a blue shirt they are bluer than blue.
- I am now a master walker. Note to readers: As soon as I master this running thing I will prefer that mode of transportation.
- I am learning to brush my teeth...yup, that's plural. See my teeth? I now have both bottom teeth.
- I'm starting to become very independent...I like to play with people, but am quite content playing by myself. I like to do things my way.
- I love to feed myself and I hate bibs (I pull them off).
- I am very good at expressing how I feel about something, especially if I dislike it.
- I still prefer to have my pants off at night and be a "naked baby." In fact, I put up such a fuss if I have them on that usually mommy just takes them off right after dinner.
- I participated in my first Halloween.
- Boulder and I are best buddies. I share my food with him and he lets me play/hang/pull all over him. It's great.
- I have figured out every single button in my house. I know how to turn everything on and off, open and close, etc.
- Mommy didn't hear it but I said Nana!! And Mommy is pretty sure I said Boulder..."Ba-da"
- I hate my car seat. I dislike my stroller. Pretty much anything that restrains me I don't like.
No comments:
Post a Comment