Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


It's tradition around here to go out into the woods the day after Thanksgiving to get our Christmas tree. Mom got up early (4:15am) in order to purchase a new winter coat for me, as well as some snow pants and boots.



My boots didn't fit right so I found them rather uncomfortable. Then, they laughed at me and told me I looked like the little boy in the movie The Christmas Story. Maybe I'll know what they meant when I get bigger.



I was a good sport and hiked up the whole mountain in search of the perfect tree. Well, ok...I didn't hike, but I let everyone carry me the whole way.



After a long days work this little guy had to take a seat and have some animal cookies. It was great...I had the whole chair and the WHOLE bag to myself. Everyone else was busy eating chili and fudge but I was quite content.

Here are some pictures of my whole family.

Look what a difference a year makes!!! I went last year too...only I was in my mommy's tummy and there was a TON of snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greta, he is so cute! looks like you guys had a fun time!
carly
www.thepickeringfam.blogspot.com