Saturday, November 3, 2007

Joining the WALKING club!

It's official! Much to Mommy's dismay, I am now an avid walker. She says it is WAY too early for me to be walking...she isn't ready for this yet. I have lots of owies to prove my new ability still needs some perfection, but I get better every day.

3 comments:

Chris and Jenni said...

Kadyn,
I am so proud of you! I think our lessons really paid off. Maybe on Thursday I will teach you how to jump. You are by far my best student.

Sam

Anonymous said...

hey greta! this is carly pickering. i saw your blog on katelin's myspace, hopefully thats okay. anyways, kadyn is SO cute! it was so fun to look through your blog. andrew had the same costume for halloween! :)

Greta said...

Carly,

Hi!! How are you guys? I would love to see pics of your little Andrew if possible? He's what, 20 mo now? wow. You can email me anytime at grets06@yahoo.com :) Hope to hear from you soon.