Yup, it's true. I am 15 months old today and have an exciting announcement to make. I am going to be a big brother!! Mommy keeps telling me she has a baby growing in her tummy, but I don't believe her yet. When is the big day you ask? Well, it would only figure that since I was born right before Christmas, this baby needs a special holiday too. This baby's due date is November 21. That makes mommy 4 1/2 weeks pregnant. Yes, it's early, so please keep mommy and the baby in your prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months (and pray for me and daddy too because mommy has been in a poopy mood).
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago
5 comments:
Kadyn,
This is wonderful news! Now we can be big brothers together. It is nice to know that I have a friend to walk through all the new, fun, crazy and at times scary transitions that life gives a little guy. You are a great friend:)
Sam
greta, that is SO exciting! i was just looking at your blog the other day wondering when you guys were going to have another! congrats!!!:) i hope you are not too sick or anything yet!
Congrats Gretta! I was just writing a letter to Bonnie saying it's about your turn to be pregnant...then Bonnie, Marina, and the list goes on:) Can't wait to watch the baby grow!
Stacie
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
What a cool big brother you will be Kadyn. We are very excited with you! And, we have enough love for all kinds of grandbabies!
Papa and Nana
Post a Comment