Sam wanted to teach me how to decorate Easter eggs. This is a very important skill for big brothers to know how to do.
At first, I thought that you needed to throw the eggs in the dye. Sam told me that is what "babies" do. Big brothers use the stirring sticks and carefully place them in the dye. Hmm, I'll have to work on that one.
I then thought that eating the eggs would be better than dying them. Sam told me that big brothers share. So he ate an egg too. It's a good thing I still have 8 more months to practice this whole big brother thing because it's confusing.
But I had a lesson to teach Sam too...eating cookies is even better than eating eggs :)
2 comments:
WOO HOO! Congratulations! That is SO awesome! We are so excited for you guys - it truly is the BEST. Little sleep, but really just the best!
A side note to Kayden from Hannah, just give the baby a lot of kisses and you do this by taking a firm hold of the babies head and pulling him/her in close and just laying the kisses all over!
We are excited for you guys and will for sure be praying for you as well!
How adorable! Thanks Gretta for posting pics of Sam too. It's nice to know I can count on others to post pics of him...tee hee! Have a wonderful Easter. I am sure finding easter eggs will be a blast this year for Kayden. Missing you lots!
Post a Comment