Monday, March 10, 2008

Diving for Doggy

So my daddy left for the night to go see about a new car. Therefore, the only people I had to entertain me were Boulder and mommy.


I was trying to show Boulder my toys and get him to play with me, but I was having a hard time getting close enough.

But then I remembered what my friend Sam told me about. DIVING! (check out his blog on my friends list...he dove into his bathtub).


Ahhh. I made it. Sam sure knows how to make it easy.

After diving mommy and I danced.



Then we played chase.

And then I remembered that my daddy was gone.




This picture is just random. It's been 60+ degrees here the past 2 days so we've spent a lot of time outside. Today I brought my nana a special present...a handful of dirt on her paperwork. Also, mommy finally figured out what "na-mah" means...Monkey. You understand right? And "ba" means ball, bye, bath, and the sound a sheep makes. Hmm. I'll have to work on that one. And "da", well that one means duck.








5 comments:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Kadyn, You are a lucky little boy to have mama play with you, some mama's are just plain to busy. Tell Sam I like the diving technique.
XO Nana

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Oh, and Kadyn, that was not just a "little Kadyn hand"ful of dirt!
It was a giant dirt clod exploding on Nana's desk and paperwork. Wonder how it got inside the house?
Kind of like your daddy and the garden hose!
I still love you,
Nana

Chris and Jenni said...

Kadyn,
Sweet Dive! I will try it out on Honey and let you know how it goes. I can always count on you to give me good ideas on how to pass the time.

Sam

Stacie said...

Kadyn,
It's looks like both Sam and you love adventure too! Maybe you can talk your mom and Sams mom into coming to visit here in Colorado so you can both teach me your diving skills. Miss you!
Canyon

Randy and Danielle said...

Hey! How are you guys! Just wanted to say thank you for the Congrats! We sure are having fun w/ her. It is hilarious cause Ellie has a head of hair and we joke that it is going to be just like Kadyn's w/ how it sticks straight up in the back cause the way the hair line goes it sticks straight up. So we will see! But you guys take care... you sure have such an adorable little guy and we love to keep up on all that is going on. You do a great job of posting by the way... I seem to have been slacking!

Talk to you later,
Danielle