Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!


This past weekend we went to Pacific City with my friend Sam and his parents. We were able to celebrate mommy's birthday a little early and get out of Bend for a few days.


Even despite the fact that I had a double ear infection a few days before we left, I had the best time ever. It was a dream come true because...


1. I got to sleep in the same room as mommy and daddy. I would wake early and they would pull me in to bed with them. No tears here.


2. Each morning when I woke up I would ask for Sam and he would magically appear within a few minutes. We didn't even have to drive anywhere to see him.

3. As soon as we had our breakfast we got to play outside!! For those of you who know me well, this is my all time favorite thing to do.

4. I could play in the sand and chase the waves until my hearts content...this resulted in several baths each day (another one of my favorite past times). My daddy and I would run out to the water and then stomp around in it. (Daddy said he'd post a video tomorrow!)

5. Did I mention Sam was there? (Below is a pic of Sam and his daddy)

6. Great food, great company, great memories! What a wonderful birthday present for mommy.

4 comments:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

How sweet these photos are! We love you little family. Kadyn, you get well while nana and papa are gone. We are praying for you!
Give mommy and daddy lots of hugs.
XOXO P&N

Anonymous said...

how fun! the water looks so pretty there! i want to go.:) kadyn is as cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY greta!:)

Hackbarth Family said...

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday...Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you are feeling well:)