Thursday, May 8, 2008

Heartbeat and Ultrasound

Today was mommy's 12 week Dr. appointment. Grammy and I went with her because I had to see for myself that I was really going to have a little sibling. Sure enough, there was a good strong heartbeat. Mommy wanted the Dr. to make sure that there was only ONE heartbeat though so much to our surprise they did a quick ultrasound. (Usually there is only one ultrasound at the 20 week mark but because of how sick mommy's been the dr. wanted to be sure) We got to see the little gummy bear kicking and moving all over the place. And yes, mommy can rest easy now, there was only one. If she knew how to scan pictures you'd be able to see the ultrasound, but for now you will just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures! we really enjoy looking at them. Greta you really have a talent for writing Monkeys adventures. I think you should write a book. Sorry you haven't been feeling up to par. Love you all.

Grandpa and Grandma
Mastrud

Randy and Danielle said...

Awesome! That is just the best to get to hear the heartbeat for the first time and even way cool to get an ultrasound too! Are you guys going to find out what you are having or keep it a secret until the due date? Hope all is going well and that you are not too sick!