I am growing by leaps and bounds these days. Not just in height, but in my attempt at becoming more independent.
The biggest way I'm attempting to grow up is by expanding my vocabulary (although my favorite word is still "uh-oh")
1. Up (yes, you may think this is a common word...but I just learned it)
2. Bubble
3. Bible
4. Ti-tee = Kitty
5. Bow-da = Boulder (this sounds much more like Boulder now that it did a few months ago when it was just ba-da
6. Bu = Bird or Burr
7. Ba = Ball
8. Ba-ba = bye bye
9. Ssmm = Sam
10. Gaga = Grammy
11. Hieeee = Hi
12. paTEE = potty
13. Cossco = Costco (yes, this says how many times I frequent costco)
14. Dah = Duck
15. DaDee = Daddy
16. UhPP = Up
17. Ca = Car (say this with a New York accent)
Of course I still have all my other favorite words...Dada, Mama, Nana, Papa
I'll add to this list when I can think of more! (Mommy asked me to mention that daddy has been using a new format on the camera and she can't figure out to get it to a jpeg to put on here...as soon as daddy teaches her there will be a lot of pictures--promise)
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Costume Ideas
19 hours ago
2 comments:
Hey! It is not a silly ?... it is very important to keep the kiddos warm! It was pretty cold up there so we dressed Hannah in long johns and 1/2 way through the night she climbed into our sleeping bag w/ us. Ellie was really bundled but stayed the whole night next to me. Needless to say you should plan on getting minimal sleep... but it was the best to trade sleep for looking at the stars and moon all night w/ Hannah! She eventually went to sleep although it was a lot later than normal. Hope it helps! Have a great time if you guys go!
Been wondering where all your latest pics were? And, don't forget to remind mom that you know the word "Costco". Missed seeing you yesterday Grandson.
XO Nana
Post a Comment