Friday, August 29, 2008

Did I mention my brother's in the double digits?

As promised, the remainder of the pictures of my trip to Connecticut/New York City. Here's a pic of us finally arriving. Mommy and daddy let me sleep in and fly in my jammies. I highly recommend this. Just don't forget to bring a pair of crocks to add to your attire.

Here's my 2nd cousin Hannah. We don't look related at all do we?
On the train in to NYC I fell asleep almost before the train took off. My little brother makes a great pillow...until he kicks.

I was pretty grouchy when we first arrived in NYC so we made a dash to Central Park. There was a great water park there with fountains and a maze of water that I had so much fun jumping in. Grouchiness gone.



Did you know Central Park is the 2nd largest park in the US and would take over 4 hours to walk? Wow. And to think we hit the best part in a matter of minutes.

After lunch we went to FAO Schwartz. If heaven were a place on earth, it would be in this amazing toy store. It was 3 stories of bliss.


My new favorite thing is trains. Well, not really just any trains, THOMAS the TANK ENGINE...but this train was really cool.
After a long day in the city I had to take a second nap of the day. For all those of you that know me and my sleeping patterns...this was a BIG deal and had to be documented.
And the trip wouldn't be complete without a picture of my Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Anders, Grammy, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. What a special time with everyone.


If anyone needs a tour guide, let me know. I'm the little man for the job.




1 comment:

Rachele said...

I love the sepia photo. How beautiful.