I went to visit my Great Grandparents in Connecticut two weeks ago (has it really already been 2 weeks?) The last leg of our flight was cancelled flying in to JFK so we spent the night Detroit Michigan allowing me to add yet another state to my map (see the very bottom of my blog). Since I didn't have a pack n play there I got to sleep with mommy and daddy!! We went in a "He-Peen" (Airplane) and everyone said that I couldn't have been any better :)

I was resting up so I could see my "Greats" and extended family. I was very excited to see there were other kids there...mommy's cousins, my 2nd cousins...Hannah, Lydia and Jillian. I loved the babies and was quite good at giving hugs. (I'm pretty sure the identical twin that's facing me is Lydia and the one facing you is Jillian)



The picture above was before things got a little crazy. Below? Hmm. Enough said.

And if the balloons weren't crazy enough, our noses turned RED!!

Below is mommy's uncle. It was about this moment that I realized I must take after my mommy's side of the family.

More pics to come from my trip!!
1 comment:
Yes! You have correctly identified the twins. Your prize? You get to keep one for a month. Don't worry, we'll be sure to send her your way for a 31-day month. We wouldn't want to cheat you by sending her in February.
Thanks for a great visit. We miss all of you very much.
Nikki and crew
Post a Comment