Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Already well into August and a lot of posts rolled into one

Here is my mommy getting bigger by the day with my little brother. She's almost 25 wks here. He's an active little guy and has a good strong heart beat of 140 though he's been wrecking havoc on mommy. The one good thing is that every time mommy has to go potty, I get to go potty in my big boy potty too and get "Kahn-dee" afterwards. I've been eating a lot of candy lately as a result. See, I knew this big brother things wouldn't be so bad.

I went to my first Deschutes County Fair this weekend. I got to see all kinds of animals and even ride on a horse. Mommy decided that if I get involved in 4H it should be in sheep.

A lady took this picture so sorry this one is so dark...(although we don't mention the D-A-R-K word in our house anymore because it sends me to instant tears)
After observing all of the barns of animals I decided that if my mommy were a nice mommy she would let me raise pigs (it's not that I liked the pigs...actually they scared me a bit because their hair is really sharp and one tried to eat my foot) because pigs are the animals that all the pretty girls were raising.

Here's proof...this pig was after my foot. I think he really just wanted my cool crocks.


Let's see...lots of candy, a fun time at the fair, playing outside with Boulder...what more could a guy hope for?

So far August has been pretty great.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Yeah for the post! You look beautiful Gretta. No slacking on the blog posting. You are the last one I still have hope for:)

Miss ya!

Stacie