I had my 5 minutes of fame today. I was in The Bend Bulletin (local paper) on the front page of the Local Section showing off my great bubble blowing skills. I went to the park this afternoon with my Grammy and my Mommy so I could practice again.

And of course spend some time on the airplane.


And who goes to a park without rolling down the hill?

Below I was playing Hide and Seek with Mommy in the tree in front of our house. I would run behind the leaves and say "
Tay-din are you?" (
Kadyn, where are you). Mommy would pretend she was looking for me and I would tell her I was in the "
dit" (dirt). She'd go look in the dirt and then I would jump out and yell "boo."
Some things to note:
1. My words are becoming sentences as I learn to put 2, 3 or even 4 words together.
2. I refer to myself in the 3rd person "Tay-din" Ex. "Tay-din come?"
3. I also refer to myself as "You." Ex. "Mommy, hold you?"
4. My "ie" endings are becoming actual words as I slowly drop the "ie."
5. I love love love to read and I still love love love Thomas the Tank Engine.
3 comments:
My My Tay din - You are so very cute, nana could just gobble you up! My phone rang off the hook today with your celebrity in the local paper - you are the best bubble blower ever, and at just 21 months. Papa had a very special time with your daddy today - learning more about being a great man of God! Glad you were having a special time with mommy! XOXO Nana
Oh - It is hard to believe how fast they are growing - and it seems to fly faster w/ two! Can hardly believe it!
YOU'RE FAMOUS!! I can't believe it- I am a friend of a famous person…WOW, that makes me even cooler. Next time we get together you have to sign my sidewalk with chalk.
Sam
Post a Comment