Thursday, September 11, 2008

Surgery Update

I wanted to let everyone know that I am just getting home from the surgery (if you don't know what I'm talking about read the post below). They were very kind in scheduling me for 8am so I didn't have too long to go without eating (this baby likes me to eat...a lot...so this could have been a very hard thing resulting in lots of throwing up if it were scheduled later in the day).


Everything went great and the baby is doing just fine. They removed the lump and are still very positive about it. I'll know more on Monday. God has given me a peace through this whole ordeal and I am so thankful that everything went as smooth as it did, and more importantly, the baby is doing well. My arm is still somewhat numb so I have no idea how much pain I will be in here in a little while. They opted not to give me anything stronger than Tylenol because of the baby so we'll see how that goes :)


Thanks for the prayers and support. I/we really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Thanks for the update Gretta. I am glad to hear it went well! In our thoughts...always.

Love ya,

Stacie

Rachele said...

We are sending extremely positive thoughts your way from us here in Portland!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend, I am glad to hear that you and baby are doing well!

Kelcy