Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bring on fall!

We went to Nampa, ID for the weekend to see my "Uncle" Trevin's wedding. Unfortunately, Mommy and Daddy forgot the camera for the wedding but did remember to bring it to the pumpkin patch the next day.


We met up with lots of friends and family of friends at the pumpkin patch; Sam and Abby, Hannah Joy and Ellie, Hannah Grace, David and Hudson, Eva and her little brother. All the kids got to go on the train ride...even the babies (they went with their mommies).




Then off to the bouncer.
I even got to practice my climbing skills. My daddy is so proud.
There was also a GIANT slide. We had to climb up the ladder first. I offered to take up the rear in order to guide the heard of 2-3 year olds in the right direction.
For being the youngest of the older kids I did a pretty good job (I think I was younger by 5 mo. to 1+ years). It only took me 10 minutes to get up the guts to inch my way down the slide.

Sam was showing me how all the big kids go down the slide. I was just proud that I actually went down the ginormous thing.
In the midst of all the jumping, sliding and trains I managed to find enough time to pick out the best pumpkin in the patch.

I love fall and I love pumpkins!

4 comments:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Looks like papa and nana missed all the fun Kadyn! We will look at these pics tomorrow - together.
OK?
XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

We had a ton of fun with you guys! Thanks to Trevin and Stephanie for getting married! Can't wait to hang out in November.

Stacie said...

I can't believe you are going to be the mother of 2 in just 30 days!!!!! It went by so fast. I am gladly letting the time go by slowly (even though it's going fast) I am scared to have 2 running around...especially if I have another Canyon...Can't wait to see the little guy. Are you telling the name yet?

Stacie said...

Kadyn...it's time for mommy to put some new pics up ok...let her know before your brother arrives because it may get harder for her to put up pictures...K?

Love, Canyon