Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6 Week Chunky Monkey

I wanted to take some pictures of Kai marking 6 weeks. Kadyn of course immediately wanted to take his clothes off too and be in the pictures.






This chunky monkey had his 6 week appointment today. Here's the latest:

Weight: 14 lbs 3 oz

Height: 24 1/8 inches

He's off the charts for both height and weight. Way to big little guy.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Nana and Papa love that little chunky monkey!!!!!
XOXOX

Stacie said...

Wow Greta! That first picture of Kai reminded me of Kadyn at that age. I'll have to look through the archives but I believe it's a pic of Kadyn by his monkey slouched in the same position. I thought it was Kadyn at first. What a doll. Chunky is good. I am scared I am having another chunk myself. I am measuring 2 weeks big already!!!