
We spent the past weekend at the beach with "Uncle" Kyle and "Aunt" Sarah.

Those sneaky waves were trying to chase me the whole time. It's a good thing I had my running shoes on.


Baby Kai slept most of the weekend.


At one point I even insisted that I take my clothes off. Mommy must have known something I didn't because she wouldn't let me.

I was insistent that Sam was going to be there. The whole drive over I would say "go to the beach with SAM!" or "Sam be there." And people say that little kids don't remember anything (we went to the beach last May with Sam). As always the weekend went too fast.
2 comments:
I can't BELIEVE how old Kadyn looks! Wow.
And you told us you didn't go on a trip to the beach, see the ocean, or even any sand. The pictures prove otherwise. Looks like you were enjoying yourself Kadyn.
XO Papa and Nana
Post a Comment