Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

Who Us?

Kai--Kadyn, what is that you have?

Kai--A monkey? Wait a minute, that looks like something I want...I think I'll just take it from you.

Kadyn--I don't think so...I'll put you in a headlock.



Kai--HAHA! I won!
Kadyn--NOOOO!!!! I was playing with that!

Kai--Victory is sweet.

Kadyn--Here Baby, now give it to me!

Kadyn and Kai--You mean we're boys and we can fight, duke it out, and then be friends again? Okay.

Kadyn and Kai--What? We're innocent.




(I am just noticing how red the boy's hair looks in these photos. Kai definitely has red highlights but Kadyn does not. And Kai isn't as red as these pics show!) hehe

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I am thinking those are the two most beautiful boys I've seen...with the exception of mine of course:) I have tos say that right!! Our trees are both fake and yes so much fun to put up with Canyon. He is loving the lights at night too when he gets to fall asleep with them on.

Kelcy said...

What great smiles those boys have! I especially like the teeth Kai! They are getting so big!